Videxio and Pexip have merged, creating an exciting technology leader that is poised for accelerated growth. Customer success and technical support underpin this growth. We are looking for a passionate, high performance Customer Success Manager to drive customer usage and adoption of Pexip technologies and services.
The Customer Success Manager will proactively onboard, train, and manage our customer deployments. They will serve as the customer advocate, focused on driving = customer satisfaction, preventing churn, and promoting additional products and services. The role will be responsible for the team’s individual contributions as well as driving to results for their team KPI’s.
The Manager will report directly to the Director of Customer Success and will report up daily/weekly/monthly results as necessary. This individual will also help scope and develop process changes, targeted marketing campaigns, and documentation focused on customer education, usage, and adoption.
What’s the opportunity?
If you enjoy helping customers achieve moreIf you enjoy the intricacies of various communication protocols, problem solving, and can communicate your processes to others so they get as much of a kick out of it as you, then this is the job for you!
Pexip is extremely proud of its customer satisfaction ratings and is seeking similarly enthusiastic engineers to maintain this quality. We believe in enabling people rather than managing them. Working closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Marketing teams, the Customer Success team is at the forefront to ensure customers enjoy their journey.
The Customer Success Manager role is based out of Pexip’s Herndon Office and will work standard US-based hours.
Role and Responsibilities
Some of the responsibilities for the position include:
- Focus on customer satisfaction, service, and retention.
- Serve as the customer’s primary voice/advocate back into Pexip, including into development, leadership, sales, and operations teams.
- Drive towards monthly/quarterly KPI’s, including usage and adoption, renewal rates, customer contact, and more.
- Help drive penetration of the Pexip product offerings into the customer base to cement long-term value.
- Promote current offers to customer base to increase revenue and profitability generation.
- Assist with renewals process through developing relationships with our customer base and partner community.
- Cross-departmental management of customer issues, including billing issues, support issues, etc.
- Documentation of customer information into our Salesforce database, including forecast of any renewal opportunities.
- Work with finance, sales and operations to complete renewal and restructure contracts. Coordination and communication of daily and weekly reporting to management.
- Work with marketing and R&D to ensure customer feedback on features is being communicated and prioritized.
- Capable of evaluating multiple different resolution paths and evaluating best possible outcomes independently and with customer service owners.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people to help demonstrate value and possibly pivot/position products to solve real business challenges.
- Able to effectively prioritize cases based on urgency, impact, and customer need.
- Conduct and maintain competitive research and knowledge around the Unified Communications and Collaboration market
- Identify and recommend possible optimization tasks to customers
- Communicate and work closely with the sales team related to ongoing events with customer situations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years relevant experience in technical support/technical sales role
- Has a passion for customer interaction, training, and driving adoption of technology focused on solving communication challenges.
- Understanding of the industry, including organizations such as Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Avaya, Polycom, Zoom, Bluejeans, and other related partners/competitors in the visual collaboration landscape
- Strong communicator; proven track record in customer service role
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Ability to rely on experience and sound judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks, and be comfortable working independently with remote support
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Possess strong presentation skills