We are looking for talented developers to join our engineering team in Oslo, Norway.
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming language such as C, C++, Python, or Ruby
Not required but definite bonuses
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience building time critical applications
- Experience building multi-threaded applications
- Experience in signal processing
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience with performance/code optimisation and/or performance benchmarking
- Experience with toolchains or compilers such as LLVM, Clang, GNU, GCC, JIT, ECJ, Renderscript
- Experience in system programming on Linux, Windows, BSD
- Experience in kernel programming (LKM, zero-copy, etc…)
- Unconditional love for test automation
Earlier this year we reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through the Pexip platform every hour. That’s video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
By joining the Pexip development team you will get to impact the experience of thousands of active users and influence the core technology used by the dev team.
More about our benefits
Technology driven company culture, self-organised engineering team, plenty of free food and drinks including warm lunches prepared by our chef Michele, competitive salaries and package including share options, 3-day hackathon twice a year in the Norwegian mountains, working in a very diverse environment (8 nationalities in our Oslo dev team, engineers from various backgrounds: musicians, maths, physics, cinema, …).