We are looking for talented developers to join our engineering team in Oslo, Norway.
Not required but definite bonuses
- Experience optimising software (VTune, DTrace, Callgrind/Valgrind, …)
- Experience with build systems (CMake, Waf, Meson, …)
- Experience with CI infrastructure (Jenkins, Buildbot, …)
- Experience driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
- Experience with configuration management (Puppet, CFEngine, Chef, Salt, …)
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Docker
- Experience with AWS components such as EC2, RDS, S3
Earlier this year we reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through the Pexip platform every hour. That’s video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
As a Tools and Infrastructure engineer you will be at the core of our engineering process building software that empowers all developers to build and deliver high quality features quicker to our end users.
More about our benefits
Technology driven company culture, self-organised engineering team, plenty of free food and drinks including warm lunches prepared by our chef Michele, competitive salaries and package including share options, 3-day hackathon twice a year in the Norwegian mountains, working in a very diverse environment (8 nationalities in our Oslo dev team, engineers from various backgrounds: musicians, maths, physics, cinema, …).