Videxio and Pexip are merging, creating an exciting technology leader that is poised for accelerated growth. To fuel and capture this growth, we are expanding our sales and engineering presence in the Americas. We are looking for passionate, high-performance solutions architect professionals to help customers overcome collaboration challenges brought on by video platforms that do not natively work together, and to help organizations enable their mobile and distributed workforces to be productive wherever they are, working on the device of their choice.
What’s the opportunity?
Both Pexip and Videxio are sold 100% through our authorized channel partners. We have never waffled from our commitment to our go-to-market model. As our companies come together, we are looking to strengthen our channel-centric sales efforts with the addition of a Channel Sales Manager (CSM). The CSM’s focus is on driving profitable sales growth through our partner community by providing sales training, working to support the partners Sales & Marketing Plan. More specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the channel marketing team.
- Working closely with the sales team within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts within the partner organization.
- Monthly/quarterly reporting on sales KPIs within the channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Channel Sales Director.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization.
What do we offer?
Pexip offers an exciting growth opportunity for a sales professional. Surrounded with like-minded, passionate teammates with a drive to be successful, we are building something great by helping organizations achieve their collaboration goals and objectives. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and an employee stock plan.