Pexip is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager, based in the Chicago area, to help us build and continue Pexip’s success.
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, customer focused self-starter, who is interested in developing and growing the market.
Candidates must have a proven track record of consultative selling of conference/collaboration services or software technology to senior executives at top Fortune 1000 USA enterprises. If you love the thrill of the chase and the excitement that comes from closing deals with the biggest and most well-known enterprises in the US market, then we want to speak with you!
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Vice President of Sales – Americas. The position is home office based, and the territory will include states in the North Central Region. Candidates must already live in the Chicago area. However, this position will require domestic and occasional international travel on an “as needed” basis based on customer and opportunity requirements (up to 50%).
Role and responsibilities
Some of the responsibilities for the position include:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share through our approved sales methodology.
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business through networking, referrals, company lead generation, and cold calling; including follow up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Assist business partners (resellers) in products and services, pricing, and operational processes of Pexip.
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business.
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close new business.
- Qualify Opportunities and work with System Engineering colleagues to determine which should move to Proof of Concept.
- Learn, develop and implement new ways for Pexip to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of complex technology solutions in a 6 to 12 month selling cycle with deal sizes up to $1M ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue).
- Work closely with provisioning and customer success teams, keeping them informed of customer needs.
- Effectively forecast with a high level of predictability, quality, and accuracy for quarterly and annual planning.
- Prepare necessary reports (Sales and Pipeline metrics, periodic business reviews, account plans) and maintain current data in the company’s Salesforce.Com CRM system.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; bend; climb stairs; see; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift, carry and/or move up to forty (40) pounds.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS BELOW:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises. You should be experienced in deal ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) sizes upto $1 million+ and 6 to 12-month sales cycles.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on effective implementation and utilization.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling.
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with the Cxx’s and other senior leadership.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing enterprise strategy and financials to leverage insights to develop effective growth strategies as part of an annual account plan.
- Be experienced in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks to reach critical contacts in the accounts you are focused on.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience working with Salesforce CRM. Be able to explain how you leverage Salesforce to achieve your quarterly and annual quotas.
- Demonstrate confidence and an ability to overcome obstacles in closing new logos.
- Experience in Account Based Selling and Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm is a plus.
- Experience selling Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business or other similar collaboration software is a plus.
- Experience selling Google G-Suite, Google Handouts Meet, and GHM Hardware or other similar collaboration software is a plus.
- Experience selling virtualization technologies, e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V is a plus.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communications, or Technology; MBA or similar graduate degree preferred.
Pexip Infinity’s virtualized and distributed software, unified communications for everyone is made possible in a realistic way. By utilizing industry standard IT tools, and looking at solving challenges through IT, everyone can have access to video, audio and data collaboration. Everyone can have their own Virtual Meeting Room that can be used simply and effectively. Deployed on premises, in a private, public, or hybrid cloud, Pexip’s Infinity platform enables organizations to deploy as much and as widely as needed, in minutes rather than days or weeks.
The Pexip culture is built on a strong foundation of solid values, and our experience is unequaled. We are passionate, we love what we do, we believe in the power of video communication, and together we work to enable people to communicate better visually. At Pexip, work is not a place, but a part of your life, and something you enjoy to the fullest. Every day, we are committed to making work simpler, more productive, and more efficient for all our customers. That is what we do. And our company culture is an incredibly important part of that. We want to make a lasting change.
Pexip is based in Norway, with offices in the United States, Australia, and United Kingdom.