The companies Videxio and Pexip are merging, creating an exciting technology leader that is poised for accelerated growth. To fuel and capture this growth, we are expanding our sales and engineering presence in the Americas. We are looking for passionate, high-performing enterprise sales professionals to help customers overcome collaboration challenges brought on by video platforms that do not natively work together and to help organizations enable their mobile and distributed workforces to be productive wherever they are, working on the device of their choice.
What’s the opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Service Provider Sales Director. The role will be responsible for managing and maintaining existing relationships with Pexip Service Providers (SP’s) as well as growing revenue from Pexip SP’s via ‘net new’ logo acquisitions and growth of existing SP’s. These Services Providers have used Pexip’s unique video conferencing and collaboration products and API’s to create their own products, which they sell as a service.
The Service Provider Sales Director is an overlay function, whereby they partner with Regional Sales Managers, and are involved in all aspects of the opportunity. This role will be responsible for Service Provider sales in the Americas and is part of a global team led by our Senior Director of Worldwide Service Providers.
This Service Provider Team has access to 15+ global sales managers, all selling Service Provider license agreements and has a talented team of individuals within the Sales Engineering team providing end-to-end technical sales assistance.
The SP Team has a huge growth potential, building on several years of success. As part of this organization, you will be responsible for growth and retention, of our Service Provider partners, which represent roughly 25% of Pexip’s total revenues.
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, partner focused self-starter, who is interested in developing, enabling and growing a channel of Service Providers.
Candidates must have a proven track record of managing and enabling a channel of relevant partners such as Conferencing and Collaboration Solutions Providers, Service Providers, Managed Services Providers, Cloud Solution Providers, Telco’s/Carriers, Contact Center Providers and AV Resellers. Experience in video conferencing and collaboration industry required. Experience in Enterprise software or SaaS sales a plus.
The Service Provider Sales Director will report to the President of Sales – Americas and is part of a global team led by our Senior Director of Worldwide Service Providers. The position is based out of our New York City office. Candidates must already live in the New York area. However, this position will require domestic (and occasional international) travel based on partner and marketing event requirements (up to 50%).
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Identify and target new Service Providers prospects
- Enable and train the Pexip sales team with SP product collateral, messaging, statistical analysis, roadmap knowledge and clear commercial modelling per customer
- In partnership with the Regional Sales Managers, identify, engage and qualify SP prospects
- Lead contract negotiations with the Service Providers prospects
- Further develop existing SP’s partners (Grow Capacity, facilitate new solutions)
- Drive annual renewals to the Pexip Service Provider Program (with administrative support provided)
- Work closely with sales teams to deliver quarterly and annual Provider channel sales targets
- Establish and nurture relationships with the management team of targeted Service Providers
- Deliver the complete messaging directly to a Service Providers, while acquiring the relevant customer intelligence to best shape an offer, while also understanding the threats and opportunities in each case
- Facilitate technical training for the appropriate individuals inside each SP
- Proactively meet with partners to understand and address their needs on an ongoing basis
- Manage potential channel conflict through positive, open, and honest communication between organizations; foster productive communication both internally and externally
- Ensure SP compliance with our agreements
- Drive adoption and usage of the Pexip Infinity platform within the SP accounts
- Maintain SP / SP Prospect data in the company’s Salesforce.Com CRM system
What do I need to have to be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Five or more years of related job experience in a channels/business development role
- Existing relationships with partners including: Conferencing and Collaboration Solutions Providers, and other Service Providers, Carriers and AV Resellers
- A strong sales track record of launching SP-focused channel sales programs with long complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to structure and execute complex strategic partnerships that drive substantial revenues
- Experience in video conferencing and collaboration industry required
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with the CxOs and other senior leadership and requires executive presence.
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation and deal closing
- Experience in deal ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) sizes up to $1 million+ and 6 to 12-month sales cycles
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely with an extended Sales Team of all abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative/be self-motivated and driven
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Experience in Enterprise software sales a plus
- Spanish and/or French language skills are a plus
Responsibilities and requirements are subject to change based on business needs.
What do we offer?
Pexip offers an exciting growth opportunity for a sales professional. Surrounded with like-minded, passionate teammates with a drive to be successful, we are building something great by helping organizations achieve their collaboration goals and objectives. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, and an Employee Stock Option Plan.
How do I apply?
Send a cover note and CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
For more information about the position, contact Russell Bigg, Senior Director of Worldwide Service Providers. Mobile: +44(0)7778508701 E-mail: email@example.com.
Founded in 2012 and privately owned, Pexip enables enterprises and organizations to provide video-based communication and collaboration to all employees.
The Pexip Infinity cloud enterprise application enables seamless collaboration between incompatible video and audio technologies such as professional video conferencing, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts Meet, and WebRTC. The platform provides unmatched capacity and interoperability and is designed for deployment in clouds such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform, and can even be deployed on-premises in an organization’s data center.
Pexip Infinity is used by enterprises in a variety of industries worldwide, and the technology powers several cloud video conferencing services. The company was the Global Video Conferencing Technology Innovation Award winner by Frost & Sullivan in 2016 and was named a Cool Vendor in Unified Communications and Collaboration by Gartner in May 2018. Pexip Infinity is certified by Microsoft as an interoperability solution for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Server, and by Google Cloud as an interoperability solution for Google Hangouts Meet.
To learn more, visit pexip.com
Videxio is a video service provider. Through our reseller partners, we make it easy for organizations of any size to use professional video communications. The unique architecture and operation of Videxio’s cloud-based service allows individual users and businesses to be operational in minutes. Videxio has head office locations in Oslo, Norway, and Reston, VA, USA and sales offices across the world.
To learn more, visit videxio.com.
In October 2018, Pexip announced it will merge with Videxio and use the name Pexip for its combined operations, scheduled to commence from Jan 1, 2019.