Implementing, Supporting and Using Pexip Infinity
This course covers the characteristics of video and Unified Communications. It teaches students to identify the requirements for a successful implementation of Pexip Infinity. This course describes the characteristics of integrating Pexip Infinity with other communication solutions and enables students to evaluate the general requirements and impact of communication factors, such as coding options, media formats, protocols and network.
Students will use live labs to configure Pexip Infinity and see results using live software, endpoints, laptops and mobile apps.
In addition, students will:
- Be the first to know what’s new
- Earn their Pexip Technical Expert certification badges
- Test new features in live production labs
Course objectives: Upon completing this course, the participant will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Pexip’s core values and vision
- Describe the Pexip product line and solution requirements
- Understand licensing requirements for Pexip based solutions
- Identify the communication technologies supported by Pexip Infinity
- Configure Pexip Management Nodes and Pexip Conferencing Nodes
- Identify integration capabilities in Pexip solutions
- Demonstrate product use and administrator tasks
- Provide support to end-users
- The Pexip Infinity solution
- Technology basics
- Implementing Pexip Infinity
- Pexip integration
- Placing conference calls
- Customer training & adoption
Who should attend?
- Field Engineers
- Help Desks
- Sales Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- System Administrators
- Channel Partners / Resellers
Upon completion of this course, attendees will earn the Certified Technology Expert badge,issued by Pexip.
Join a class
To join an upcoming class, please complete the form here.