Pexip returns to Enterprise Connect bigger and stronger than ever following its merger with VCaaS-provider Videxio.
Visit us in booth #601 to celebrate with us, meet the new team, and learn why users just rated Pexip #1. You’ll have a chance to experience our new service offerings first hand and see how our expanded product portfolio can meet the video conferencing needs of any size organization.
- Pexip’s industry-leading cloud enterprise application
- Certified Cloud Video Interop for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- The only approved and certified third-party interop gateway for Google Hangouts Meet
- Perhaps the world’s most scalable meeting platform with the most comprehensive integration options
- Pexip Infinity as a public and hosted service
- And much much more
Book your meeting below:
Hear us speak:
We’ll also be participating in a couple of speaking sessions throughout the week and would love for you to join us. Here are the details:
Video Conferencing in the Cloud: The Real Story (details)
Panel moderated by Andrew Davis, Contributing Analyst, Recon Research
Michel Sagen, Chief Operating Officer, Pexip
Monday from 1-1:45pm
Location: Sun B
Owning and managing your own video conferencing environment is so … old school. Or is it? And the word on the street is that cloud solves everything. But does it? This “tell it like it is” session, led by a leading industry analyst, digs into the pros and cons of cloud-based video conferencing: Not just the sales pitches–the reality of what you gain (and what you might have to give up) if you go take the VC-as-a-Service plunge.
* Will we save money by shifting our video to the cloud?
* How secure are meetings hosted on a shared cloud server? Should I be concerned?
* If something goes wrong, who do my users call? Who does our support team call?
* If we use a cloud video service, do we have to abandon our other systems?
* Is there a hybrid story here? Can we shift to the cloud gradually?
* If cloud video is so great, why are so many large enterprises still using on-premises video?
How to future-proof your video conferencing investments
Karl Hantho, President of the Americas, Pexip
Monday from 4:10-4:30pm
EC Theater 100 (Expo Floor, Aisle 100)
As the enterprise collaboration space evolves, companies are struggling to meet the needs of the organization while balancing employee satisfaction and freedom. How can you bridge these gaps both today and in the future? This session will explore current trends affecting how we work, what they mean for user expectations, and tactical ways to drive adoption of your video conferencing tools. It will also explore future trends and explain how a flexible, scalable video conferencing platform can evolve with you over time, regardless of how you consume the product (on-premises, cloud, or hybrid).
If you have any questions, please reach out to Lindsey Baine at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the show!