Video meetings can improve mortgage processing times and reduce the amount of time needed to address a customers concerns or questions.
Pexip Infinity has been leveraged by financial services organizations to provide face-to-face video meetings to customers worldwide. Pexip Infinity allows customers to easily connect to a video meeting, regardless of where they are and what systems they are using.
- Video meetings can be accessed by customers simply and instantly via a web browser, with no downloads or plugins required.
- Advisors can continue to use their own enterprise video conferencing tools such as Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet or dedicated video conferencing systems.
- The platform can be customized to increase user trust and allow participants to remain in a branded experience.
- With integration into an organization’s website, financial advisors can maintain access to historical financial data while in video meetings.
- The ability to offer customers instant meetings, and without needing to travel to their local branch, can accelerate sales cycles and increase user satisfaction.
- Video meetings offer a more authentic interaction than phone meetings and offer a secure platform to discuss sensitive financial matters.
- Large financial decisions are often time-sensitive. Video meetings can be arranged ad-hoc and from any location.
Pexip Infinity also offers many benefits when deployed within a financial services organization:
- The entire video conferencing platform is deployed and used within a secured environment.
- Where issues such as insider trading are a concern, separation of departments’ information within the same organization can be achieved in a variety of ways, from PIN-protected meetings right up to completely separate deployments within the same data centre.
- Due to the capacity flexibility of the platform, large, ad-hoc global meetings are handled with ease.
- Pexip Infinity is easily deployed in heavily regulated environments.
- The organization maintains complete control over all data.
- The Pexip solution can be adapted to comply with existing regulations and requirements.