We work to ensure that your personal data is protected
What type of personal data do we collect, and why do we collect it?
We here at Pexip AS act as “data controller” for the personal data you provide to us through our website www.pexip.com. You may, of course, navigate our website without leaving any personal data, however, if you sign up for our newsletter or start a test drive or otherwise ask to receive more information from us, we will need some personal data. This personal data enables us to provide the services and the information that you request of us.
- The personal data we ask of you consists of your name, address, phone number and email address, and your company’s name and address.
- Providing us with your personal data is entirely voluntary – please feel free to look around our website completely anonymously.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We do not sell or give your personal data to anyone. We never share your personal data with ad networks.
Where do we store your personal data?
We may store your personal data with third parties who help us deliver the services that you have asked for. These third parties are not allowed to use the personal data for any other purpose. We are in the process of setting up Binding Corporate Rules with these third parties so that they treat your personal data as carefully as we would. From time to time we may change which third parties we use. The privacy requirements will remain the same.
How do we protect your personal data?
Your personal data is stored on secure servers protected by access controls such as usernames and passwords. Access is only given to those of our employees that have a specific need for accessing that data.
- If you have signed up for our newsletter, that information is available to our marketing department.
- If you have used the chat application on this webpage, your information will be available to our support and sales engineering staff, so that they can help you with your request.
- If your question is complex, some of our development engineers may even get involved and see your data.
- If you have signed up for a test drive of the Pexip Infinity product, your information will be available to our operations team so that they can get your trial set up and a license issued if necessary. Your information may also be available to our sales and marketing teams so that they can contact you to discuss how your trial is progressing. Your information may also be available to our IT staff who is responsible for running our demo systems.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as you subscribe to our services. If you want to us to delete your personal data, just send us an email or a letter at the addresses below.
How to ask us to opt out and/or delete your personal data
This is best done by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the address below.
Attn: Data Privacy
Last updated: May 30, 2018